Reading Extension Activities
*** The purpose of this resource is for teachers, tutors, school volunteers, and home school parents to extend the learning from The Reading Intervention Program.
*** Each page can be used over and over again with any of the intervention passages!
The Extension Pages Focus on:
1. Comprehension for Retelling Nonfiction
2. Comprehension for Retelling Fiction
3. Comprehension: Thinking Deeper About Fiction
4. Comprehension: Thinking Deeper About Nonfiction
5. Vocabulary Extension: Synonyms
6. Vocabulary Extension: Antonyms
7. Vocabulary Extension: Smaller Words Inside a Word
8. Vocabulary Extension: Words Used in a Sentence
9. Vocabulary Extension: Where You’ve Heard the Word
10. Word Work Extension
11. Fluency Extension
12. Fluency Extension: Thinking Deeper About What Fluency Means
-Pages are available with clip art and without, and available in two levels!
-This Resource is for Students using any of the Level Ranges A-Z
-In total, there are 33 Reading Extension pages to use with any of the passages in The Reading Intervention Program.